firerider521firerider521

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

PFFT

I like how the average review score for the flash is lower than the audio score. BTW, really good voice acting and rhyming. It looks like you put a lot of effort in this.

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Whoa.

I sung this to myself in my mind in bed and managed to go to sleep in less than half an hour! WOOHOO!

VGSongbird responds:

YAY! I can be used as a mild sedative ^_^

lol thanks for reviewing.

Die Die Die Die Die Die

The most fitting background

I put on Angry Faic, and suddenly I imagine him shouting at everyone EVERYBODY'S GONNA DIE YOUR GONNA YOUR GONNA DIE YOUR GONNA DIE YOUR GONNA DIE Who's gonna die? YOUR GONNA DIE!!! One of the best songs I have ever heard.

8-bit Countdown 8-bit Countdown

AHA!

I'm thinking that this would work as a great countdown for, like a bomb in a game.(although it's sorta obvious, ya know, the name and all that...)So yeah.

10/10,5/5,975/100. Got the idea from a person at some other comment. SPREAD THE WORD

TI:.Vital Victory TI:.Vital Victory

Game scene!

I think this would do great in an adventure game. That's... all I have to say...

TIMarbury responds:

you are probably correct :). thanks!

TI:.Sweet Lemon IceTea TI:.Sweet Lemon IceTea

The title...?

THIS IS AWESOME, LIKE ALL OF YOUR OTHER WORKS. AND NO, I DON'T HAVE CAPSLOCK. BUT WHAT'S UP WITH THE TITLE?

TIMarbury responds:

whats wrong with the title lol?

Marx battle Marx battle

First review!

I wonder why I'm listening to this, when I could just listen to my DS. Anyway, it needs to sound more like the original and less of that blending thing. I'm just happy someone made a controbution to Kirby, instead of some cheesy RPG or a random, violent, game. Thanks!

apivotmaneh responds:

uuuuum, o.k.... but it IS a remix, and a remix doesn't has to sound like the original... but, everyone has an opinion. and have you heard some other kirby remixes of mine?

TI:.Silent Killer TI:.Silent Killer

OMG BATTLE SCENE MUSIC!!!

When I heard the beginning of this song, I immediatly thought "Cheesy RPG battle scene"! Anyway, I love your music( even though this is the second song I've heard from you), and I should really get my homework started.

TIMarbury responds:

LOL get your homework done :P

TI:.Awakening TI:.Awakening

The ending...

It's actually quite wonderful. This would make a great loop, especially with the ending. Think of it that way. Anyway, this got me turning up the volume. The title is great too.

TIMarbury responds:

thanks a lot for all the reviews bro!

Zelda Softcore Zelda Softcore

Nice!

I'm diggin' this! I like The Original Zelda music, and this gives a great example of what hardcore gamers would listen to back then. Thanks, man!

jmerk800 responds:

Hey man I'm diggin' this reveiw, thanks a lot.